Monday, January 30, 2017

Frequency Modulation

When this zone seems far beyond me and no one seems to understand,

One frequency could simply get me
One frequency that could ignite segmented jokes
One frequency that I actually listen to
One frequency that I actually look up to
One frequency that I could relate to
One frequency that I don't think would be exist
One frequency that I've been denying

One frequency that warms the cold air
One frequency that ease the difficulties
One frequency that challenges my mind
One frequency that gives solutions to most of the problems
One frequency that keeps me company
One frequency that comforts me
One frequency that was always there
One frequency that seemingly could activate many of the same neurological systems that are triggered after cocaine use
One forbidden frequency.

No comments: