Saturday, October 6, 2007

Trust Issues

I really am having problem with trust
it's really hard for me to put my trust in something, someone or even somewhere
one stupid ad said: "Not everything that you've heard is true"
yeah, I took that word seriously
though by 'not everything' slightly means one part maybe is
but it's a hard work to define which part is true and which part is not
sometimes i think that 'if trust does exist, we really are close to a life that will never happen'
I may sound really sarcastic and problematic here, but
It's not that I don't trust anything
It's not that I don't trust anyone
It's not that I have been betrayed so badly
It's not that I have never trusted anything before
It's not that I have never trusted anyone before
It's just me.

1 comment:

nitya said...

punya blog jg lo tik? bagus deh.. jadi bahan bacaan gue bukan blog si ninda doang hahaha. sering2 post ya.. tp yg blunt kaya blog ninda gt dong. udah serasa baca diary nya doi haha. punya lo masih implisit2 gini nihh khekhekhe. rese abis ga. tika, kangenn dehh!