Thursday, May 8, 2008

20 FOOL Reasons

I like the way you call my name
I like the way you call without any specific reason n just talk rubbish for an hour
I like the way you say something nice about me
I like the way you tease me
I like the way you care about me
I like the way you walk with me
I like the way you stand so close to me
I like the way you put your hands
I like the way you sit
I like the way you smile

Maybe I don't like you,
Maybe I just miss all those things that u did,
Maybe I was too unstable
Maybe I was exaggerating
Maybe I was lonely
Maybe I wanted you
Maybe I wanted someone else
Maybe I was in Love
Maybe I hate you for making me think about you
Maybe it just happened to be you that time

"When I talk about it,
Carried on
Reasons only knew
But it's u I fell into..."

No comments: